Current Job Openings:
We are looking for Analysts to work on engagements with new and existing clients, and deliver high quality work, build and grow relationships and play an important role in the growth of our business.
As an Analyst, you will be expected to:
· Develop positive and professional working relationships with client peers and colleagues
· Contribute confidently in meetings and build skills in facilitation
· Use written communication to clearly and effectively present information, ideas and approaches
· Effectively and efficiently use standard desktop tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.
· Gather, compile and analyse data in a logical and efficient manner
· Contribute to problem solving by suggesting appropriate ideas for options and recommendations
· Develop core consulting skills through training and / or other development channels
· Deliver appropriately structured deliverables without significant guidance
· Support internal initiatives
We work across a number of sectors including Legal, Retail, Financial Services, Transport, Travel, Telecommunications and the Public Sector, but are open to hearing about your relevant experience in other sectors too.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates will be confident in their ability to articulate solutions clearly and effectively, have a passion for learning and development, have outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels, and have the ability to manage their own workload effectively.
We recruit people from varied backgrounds, and we value diversity of experience and perspective. We also look for people who share our values including:
· Being ambitious and contributing to everything with energy and enthusiasm
· Working well in teams, and enjoying helping others succeed
· Doing the right thing, acting with integrity and taking personal and professional responsibility
· Fostering a fun, open, honest and safe environment
· Positivity, with a desire to understand how things work and to make them work better
· Agility in responding to client opportunities
Working from our offices in Holborn, we serve clients based predominantly in London and the south-east, but there are opportunities for travel further afield too.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, plus benefits including pension contributions, medical and dental cover, and 25 days’ holiday plus additional ‘Alchemmy Gift Days’ one on your birthday and one at Christmas. We promote a healthy work-life balance for all employees.
Your career at Alchemmy will give you the opportunity to:
· Make a tangible difference to our clients, our people, and our community
· Receive real investment in your personal development and well-being
· Be trusted to deliver and gain exposure to senior clients and different industries
· Make a real contribution to the development of the company and feel pride in its success
· Be measured on outputs and feel appreciated for the value you bring
· Have fun whilst working, make genuine friendships built on helping others succeed
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV, and a covering letter explaining how you think you meet what we are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding what it’s like to work at Alchemmy, please visit http://alchemmy.com/join-us
We are an equal opportunities employer and recruit solely on suitability for the position irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, disability, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, religion/belief or nationality. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.