Who we are and how we look after your privacy
ARC is an app that helps companies and communities build their resilience capabilities.
Alchemmy Consulting Ltd, registered in the United Kingdom, Company number 08155893 is the sole data controller for ARC.
You can get more information about how we use your personal information or make a complaint by writing to: Data Protection Officer, Alchemmy Consulting, High Holborn House (4th floor), 52 - 54 High Holborn, London WC1V or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collecting information: what, when and how?
We collect the following information:
· First name & surname
· Email address
· Tick box for having read terms and conditions
· Marketing consent
How your data is used if you are an app user:
· Contact information will be stored to send out notifications as part of the app’s mass notification feature if there is an incident
We collect the following information:
· Telephone numbers and email address
· Your preferences regarding the marketing material you would like to receive
When data is collected:
We collect your personal data when you are:
· Responding to marketing emails or surveys
· Providing contact information along with consent to receive marketing material
· When you register to use the app
We will use your data to:
· Keep you informed about promotions and new developments by email
· Administer, support and obtain feedback on our services and for direct marketing purposes
· Help us improve our service and keep you updated with marketing material like emails about surveys and competitions
2. Why do we collect this information?
We collect and use your personal information for the following reasons:
· To send up-to-date marketing material relating to resilience and to the latest developments on our application
· To monitor and understand how the app is used so we may develop better features in the future
3. How we market to you
Sometimes we will send you information relating to our product that we think you will like or find useful. This will only take place if you have given us permission to do so. This could be through newsletters or surveys we think are relevant to you or your organisation.
If you no longer want to receive marketing material from us, you can request that we stop contacting you by emailing: email@example.com.
How we use your personal information as part of our marketing:
· Sending emails and newsletters
4. Who might we share your information with?
We may share your personal information with:
· Organisations who are required to access your data to fulfil a legal obligation e.g. police with a warrant etc.
Unless required by law, we never share your personal data without following these safeguards.
Who has access to your data:
Other companies that may have access to your data include:
· Third parties we collaborate with when offering consultancy services to your organisation.
In this case, you agree that any personal data we hold about you may be transferred to that third party. We will inform you if this takes place.
· Companies that help us to deliver the products and services that we provide.
5. Your rights
Your rights when sharing personal data with us include:
· Access to a copy of your personal information
· Asking us to amend or delete your personal information
· Asking us to restrict or object to the use of your personal information
· Withdrawing your permission to use your personal information
o In this instance, your previous consent will stay valid for our previous use of your information and for communications sent prior to your request
· Complaining to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you object to how we use your personal information - you can find more information at ico.org.uk
To discuss or exercise your rights, contact the Data Protection Officer using the details in Section 1.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your information as necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. Typical retention periods of 2 years will follow your deletion of the app.
If we change the way that we use your personal information, we will let you know by providing information via email or we will write to you separately. If you do not agree to that change in use, you must let us know as soon as possible.