Current Job Openings:
We are looking for Consultants to work on engagements with new and existing clients, and deliver high quality work, build and grow relationships and play an important role in the growth of our business. Consultants should have experience in one or more of our core service line offerings of Customer Experience Transformation, Digital Transformation and Operational Transformation.
As a Consultant, you will be expected to:
· Build positive working relationships internally and with senior stakeholders
· Be comfortable leading meetings with senior clients and facilitating workshops
· Understand the Alchemmy business development processes
· Be able to prioritise client and internal work appropriately
· Develop and deliver presentations to clearly and effectively present information, ideas and approaches
· Execute own work effort with minimal supervision using standard desktop tools
· Contribute to complex problem solving by suggesting alternative and potential solutions
· Plan your own work, reporting progress and delivering efficiency and effectively
We work across a number of sectors including Legal, Retail, Financial Services, Transport, Travel, Telecommunications and the Public Sector, but are open to hearing about your relevant experience in other sectors too.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates will be consultants with a good knowledge of project and programme management, business case development, business change or digital transformation, with relevant work experience within these areas. We expect successful applicants will have a minimum of 2-3 years working from an established consulting firm or the equivalent industry experience.
We recruit people from varied backgrounds, and we value diversity of experience and perspective. We also look for people who share our values including:
· Being ambitious and contributing to everything with energy and enthusiasm
· Working well in teams, and enjoying helping others succeed
· Doing the right thing, acting with integrity and taking personal and professional responsibility
· Fostering a fun, open, honest and safe environment
· Positivity, with a desire to understand how things work and to make them work better
· Agility in responding to client opportunities
Working from our offices in Holborn, we serve clients based predominantly in London and the south-east, but there are opportunities for travel further afield too.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, plus benefits including pension contributions, medical and dental cover, and 25 days’ holiday plus additional ‘Alchemmy Gift Days’ one on your birthday and one at Christmas. We promote a healthy work-life balance for all employees.
Your career at Alchemmy will give you the opportunity to:
· Make a tangible difference to our clients, our people, and our community
· Receive real investment in your personal development and well-being
· Be trusted to deliver and gain exposure to senior clients and different industries
· Make a real contribution to the development of the company and feel pride in its success
· Be measured on outputs and feel appreciated for the value you bring
· Have fun whilst working, make genuine friendships built on helping others succeed
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV, and a covering letter explaining how you think you meet what we are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding what it’s like to work at Alchemmy, please visit http://alchemmy.com/join-us
We are an equal opportunities employer and recruit solely on suitability for the position irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, disability, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, religion/belief or nationality. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.