Current Job Openings:
SENIOR CONSULTANT ROLE
We are looking for Senior Consultants to work on engagements with new and existing clients, and deliver high quality work, build and grow relationships, develop our people and play an important role in the growth of our business. Senior Consultants should have experience in one or more of our core service line offerings of Customer Experience Transformation, Digital Transformation and Operational Transformation.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be expected to:
· Lead a workstream or project and apply good project management skills
· Mentor and coach junior colleagues to assist with their self-development
· Develop positive and professional relationships with client peers and senior management
· Lead regular communications with senior clients, tailoring your messages to influence
· Prepare and coordinate development of quality deliverables
· Plan and facilitate brainstorming and knowledge sharing sessions and workshops
· Start to identify opportunities with existing clients and contribute to proposals and pitches
· Align tasks to skills and development opportunities across the team and take ownership for the quality of the team’s deliverables
· Take responsibility and have a direct impact both internally and externally
We work across a number of sectors including Legal, Retail, Financial Services, Transport, Travel, Telecommunications and the Public Sector, but are open to hearing about your relevant experience in other sectors too.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates will be experienced consultants with a good knowledge of project and programme management, business case development, business change and digital transformation, and relevant work experience within these areas. We expect successful applicants will have a minimum of 3-6 years working from an established consulting firm or the equivalent industry experience.
We recruit people from varied backgrounds, and we value diversity of experience and perspective. We also look for people who share our values including:
· Being ambitious and contributing to everything with energy and enthusiasm
· Working well in teams, and enjoying helping others succeed
· Doing the right thing, acting with integrity and taking personal and professional responsibility
· Fostering a fun, open, honest and safe environment
· Positivity, with a desire to understand how things work and to make them work better
· Agility in responding to client opportunities
Working from our offices in Holborn, we serve clients based predominantly in London and the south-east, but there are opportunities for travel further afield too.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, plus benefits including pension contributions, medical and dental cover, and 25 days’ holiday plus additional ‘Alchemmy Gift Days’ one on your birthday and one at Christmas. We promote a healthy work-life balance for all employees.
Your career at Alchemmy will give you the opportunity to:
· Make a tangible difference to our clients, our people, and our community
· Receive real investment in your personal development and well-being
· Be trusted to deliver and gain exposure to senior clients and different industries
· Make a real contribution to the development of the company and feel pride in its success
· Be measured on outputs and feel appreciated for the value you bring
· Have fun whilst working, make genuine friendships built on helping others succeed
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV, and a covering letter explaining how you think you meet what we are looking for to email@example.com.
For more information regarding what it’s like to work at Alchemmy, please visit http://alchemmy.com/join-us
We are an equal opportunities employer and recruit solely on suitability for the position irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, disability, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, religion/belief or nationality. Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.